Welcome to EchoWave 👋
We are a cutting-edge SaaS startup that specializes in video editing on the web! Our team is made up of diverse, energetic, and passionate individuals who are dedicated to bringing the best, simplest video editing tools to all our users.
At EchoWave, we believe that our team is our greatest asset. We are constantly striving to create a fun and collaborative work environment where our employees can thrive and grow. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
One of the best things about working at EchoWave is the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with our technology, and our team members have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this innovation, as we scale the company brining each other along the journey.
We value diversity and inclusion at EchoWave, and we strive to create a workplace where all employees feel welcome and respected. We believe that diverse perspectives and backgrounds are key to driving innovation and creating the best products for our users.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply to join the EchoWave team. We can't wait to see what you can bring to the table!
We are currently looking to hire a freelance social media manager who can create content for our YouTube channel. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us.
We don't have any permanent open roles at this moment in time I'm however if you're keen to work for a world-class online video editing company, please send a cover letter (or video) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
We celebrate our wins together, but keep our ego low.
We treat each other with the respect we all deserve.
We trust each other, to-do our best, giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.
At EchoWave, we prioritize making our workplace enjoyable and flexible for everyone. We offer a range of benefits that focus on personal growth, health, and team building. Some of these benefits include:
- A generous learning budget of £2,000 per person per year, to be used for conferences, books, or other professional development opportunities.
- Comprehensive health insurance with a cash-back plan and wellness activities.
- Exciting quarterly offsites, where the entire team comes together in a luxurious hotel to bond, collaborate, and focus on a key business challenge.
- A pension matching program, where we will match your contributions up to 8%.
- A sabbatical program that allows you to take a long break from work and receive financial support to travel to your dream destination with friends or family.
- Regular team lunches for new joiners, anniversaries, and squad bonding.
We believe that these benefits, along with our fun and collaborative culture, make EchoWave a great place to work and grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's life like at EchoWave?
We are a high performing team, open to new ideas. We are not focused on growth of the team size, but long term stability of the product, our health, company and culture.
- How are you structured?
As our company continues to expand, we are still figuring out the details of our organizational structure. Currently, we loosely follow the Spotify squad model and agile principles, but we are not heavily focused on strict processes.